Returns & Exchanges
Return Goods Policy: Your satisfaction is our goal. With that in mind, we will accept returns for any unopened, unused product within 30 days of your order. It is important that all original packaging be included to qualify for a refund. The following items do not qualify for refunds: Assembled or installed furniture, custom orders (including large quantity, specially priced quoted orders, and custom made products). Shipping costs are non-refundable. Product returns result in unavoidable shipping costs paid to freight carriers and restocking or handling fees charged by the manufacturer. These charges provide no benefit to Competitive Choice Inc. and are entirely beyond our control. The restocking charges are determined by the manufacturer.
Return Procedure: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 713-838-1144 to obtain a Return Authorization, (RA). Returns will not be accepted without an RA.
Buyer may return any product which Seller stocks with no restocking charge if:
(i) it is in new condition, suitable for resale in its undamaged original packaging and with all its original parts and
(ii) it has not been used, installed, modified, rebuilt, reconditioned, repaired, altered or damaged and
(iii) meets all Local, State and Federal laws governing the type of product that can be sold or put into transit in the State in which the product is being returned. Buyer's surplus job returns, and those not meeting (i), (ii) and (iii), above, will be evaluated on an individual basis after Buyer has contacted Seller's authorized representative for prior written permission. Special orders or non-stock items may be returned if the manufacturer will accept the return. Except for items Seller stocks which meet (i), (ii) and (iii), above, credit memoranda issued for authorized returns shall be subject to the following deductions: (a) cost of putting items in salable condition; (b) transportation charges, if not prepaid; and (c) handling and restocking charges.
* In the event of a shipping discrepancy, such as, damage, shortage or mispick, please notify Competitive Choice at 713-838-1144, within five business days of receipt.
* In the event of an invoice or shipment discrepancies, please notify Customer Service at (713) 838-1144 within five days of receipt.
SPECIAL ORDER MERCHANDISE
- Any item not listed in this catalog is considered a non-stock item, and may be subject to limited availability or available only on a special order basis and not subject to standard Competitive Choice lead times.
- Special Order and Non-stock order quantities must meet Competitive Choice's minimum order requirement of one full-carton and may be subject to excessive lead times.
- Special Order and Non-stock orders will ship as soon as possible. Applicable shipping and handling charges will apply.
- No order cancellations can be accepted for Special Order or Non-stock merchandise once the order has been placed and shipped.
- No returns can be accepted for Special Order or Non-stock merchandise.
Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. Thank you.